Complaint Review: Pickout store

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Irish — Portland Oregon United States of America
Pickout store
Internet, Florida United States of America

Pickout store pickoutstore.com Took my money, no product or reponse Internet, Florida

On 12/29/2012 I ordered and paid for headphones. Received 2 confirmation emails, and the money was deducted from my checking account. Every time I check my account, it says "Shipment Pending." I've sent NUMEROUS emails requesting the status of my order, but have yet to receive anything back.

It is now 1/17/2013, I've given them the benefit of the doubt that thing were slow due to the holidays, but this is RIDICULOUS. Do NOT purchase ANYTHING from these frauds. I should've known that the prices were too good to be tru.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pickout-store/Internet-Florida-/Pickout-store-pickoutstorecom-Took-my-money-no-product-or-reponse-Internet-Florida-998951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pickout store