Complaint Review: Pickout store

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: dee — mcminnville Tennessee United States of America
Pickout store

Pickout store took my money left me without merchandise, Internet

I purchased 3 items from this company in late November as Christmas gifts. I received a package with unmarked boxes that actually contained the namebrand product inside. This way they avoided tax on imported items. Item was listed as samples with 0 value on waybill.

I only received 2 of the 3 items. I contacted the company around Dec 15th, they replied that I would receive the missing item before Christmas. I did not. It is Jan 5 and I still have no item. I started emailing again on Dec 28 asking for a refund---now I can't get a reply at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pickout-store/internet/Pickout-store-took-my-money-left-me-without-merchandise-Internet-991745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pickout store