Complaint Review: Picture Me Portrait Studio

• Reported By: Mia — Emporia Kansas
Picture Me Portrait Studio
2301 industrial Rd Emporia, Kansas United States of America

Picture Me Portrait Studio was far from being professional Emporia, Kansas

On March 15, 2013 I went to Picture me portrait studio in Emporia, Ks to gain information on how much it would cost to have my two month old sons pictures taken. I notice the lady working had bit of an attitude. My grandmother tried to have a friendly conversation with her hoping she would stop being so rude. For example, my grandmother told her we have been waiting along time for his pictures to be take. Since he was born in December and it has been so cold we didn't want him out if it wasn't necessary. She had commented back sarcastically saying that; that was not an excuse, babies don't get sick from climate changes. It felt like she was questioning the way I cared for my child. Yes, I am a teen mom but I do know how to care for my child! My son was being a little fussy so I sit there thinking wether or not I wanted his pictures taken and while I sitting there he spitted up all over his outfit. I asked my mom to see what kind of extra clothes I packed and I really didn't like any of them for pictures. I told my mom I didn't want his pictures taken in any of hem outfits but the lady grabbed an outfit out of my moms hands and tossed it at me saying this is the one, put him in it. I went ahead and changed him. During the whole time he was still unhappy and crying so I tried to soothe him. I kept saying no I don't think we should continue but it seemed like she wasn't listening to me and she just kept pushing to get his pictures done. She really just didn't care that he was unhappy and Crying but yet she was being impatient and rude. My mother suggested to stop and feed him because he just woke up from a nap before we got there. But she insisted not to feed him. Again she acted like we didn't know what we were talking about! A couple minutes late she suggested to get him a pacifier but I told her he doesn't take a pacifier. He doesn't them. Guess what she did it again acting like I don't know my child. The worst of all in one of the poses she try putting him in clearly made him upset. She was off doing who knows what, I wasn't paying any attention to her. I was just trying get him to stop crying and smile but soon I notice his arm was turning blue-purple and I immediately like yelled at her and grabbed him telling her his arm is turning purple! That clearly made me up set. Then finally she agreed to letting me feed him. I went ahead sit there feeding him and he fell asleep in my arms so she wanted to do a bed time theme picture which were the worst pictures of all. Every picture had her arm in them and a bear floating space! Another incident was she wasn't paying attention and tripped of the platform he was on. I thought he was going to fall off! Thankfully it was all over. She told us to come back in a couple of minutes and she will have the picture edited. We came back like she said to go through the pictures. The pictures she showed me looked fine but there was bit of a problem, I didn't want to spend much money. She told me about the disc. That is was $69.30 and I would have all the picture. I went with the disc and as soon as I got home I looked at the pictures. I did not know I was pay almost $70 for 60 pictures. A whole set of picture had her arm showing and then in a different set his legs were cut off. She never once showed me any of those photos she just kept showing the ones she like and edited in different ways. I immediately call consumer service line to tell them about the services. I was on the phone for 45 minutes and no one answered. I sent a email and it said they will respond in 72 hour it never happened. When Monday came I tried calling again and still now answer. I called Walmart, they gave me a number to talks to someone. Finally I got ahold of someone to talk to and she told me that she never once had a complaint from that lady like I was lying to her about my experience! She continued telling me that there are cameras in the studio and that she will take a look and then get back to me. She still has not called back. She did say she will give me 5 free sheet but those picture aren't worth having free sheets. All I was is my money back or the pictures retake by a real professional! Is that really to much to ask for? All I can say is that was far from being professional. Worst experience ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 01:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Picture-Me-Portrait-Studio/Emporia-Kansas-66801/Picture-Me-Portrait-Studio-was-far-from-being-professional-Emporia-Kansas-1037269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Picture Me Portrait Studio