Complaint Review: Picture Me Portrait Studios - Walmart

• Updated: Wed, July 28, 2010

• Reported By: Blanche — Katy Texas United States of America
Picture Me Portrait Studios - Walmart
25102 market place dr katy, Texas United States of America

Picture Me Portrait Studios - Walmart wal-mart portrait studio Tricky Smiles without Cheese but Ratty Hands katy, Texas

*Consumer Comment: No ripoff

I asked the photographer which photo was prepaid and she had to think a few minutes then she pointed to the pose of her choice.

The photograher got a package together for me to pick photo's from but there weren't too many. I wanted a Mother's Day package and I was the primary person.There were 2 good photos and I chose 1. The others were of my husband and my grandkids.It was not Father's Day nor Christmas.

The day of our appointment were 2 families booked the same sitting hour.And it was uncomfortable and unbearable long wait.I made the appointment 2 weeks ahead of time and I was not on the schedule.Our appointment had been booked the weekend of Mother's Day, and that weekend I was out of town, the studio made a big mistake.

I picked up our photos after a couple of weeks I recieved a nasty letter informing me to pick up the photos or else they would be returned to corporate office.I had the photos in my home in picture frames already. What's the deal? Is there something I did not receive? Did I get only half my package?

I made a phone call to the local studio and the person advised me to Look she justed started to work there and she had no idea what was going on. Excuse Me couldn't she just get my name and look for my photos in her possession? I guess not she just started work and she didn't know.Didn't know what? How to look in their files for my photos. Or did she not know what questions to ask me? Maybe she didn't know how to spell my name? Hello the studio is for little kids, but does the employee have to act like a child?

I since called back several times to speak with the manager, April. Never was available during the times I called.I dropped in, in person, no one was in the studio it was closed for an hour, during my stop.

Sly rip off.What did they have in their possesion, what did they not include in my package,that I picked up?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2010 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Picture-Me-Portrait-Studios-Walmart/katy-Texas-77494/Picture-Me-Portrait-Studios-Walmart-wal-mart-portrait-studio-Tricky-Smiles-without-Chee-627141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Picture Me Portrait Studios - Walmart

No ripoff

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

A nasty letter? Yeah, right. I think you're embellishing that a bit.

Anyway, you're filing a ROR report, but you can't confirm that Walmart ripped you off. So, why are you wasting my time?