Complaint Review: Picture Me Portrait Studios

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: natalie — indianaplois Indiana
Picture Me Portrait Studios
Greenwood Ind. indianaplois, Indiana United States of America

Picture Me Portrait Studios I got pictures taken on Feb.28,2013 and I got a 142.00 package I had to pay up front for the package I got my CD the same day but the rest was suppose to come to the studio. I got a year membership no indianaplois, Indiana

Picture me portrait studio took my Pictures on Feb. 28,2013 and I got a $142.00 package and I had to pay up front for it, I did get my cd that day but the rest would come in with in two weeks when  i got my pictures back they were close and all of my pictures was not there i called cpi and the lady i spoke to told me there was nothing they could do because they went bank rup. I bought a year member ship from them and Feel that they took advantage of everyone because it was tax time and they should of called and told all of us that they were shutting down and at least gave us something back to make it right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Picture-Me-Portrait-Studios/indianaplois-Indiana-46227/Picture-Me-Portrait-Studios-I-got-pictures-taken-on-Feb282013-and-I-got-a-14200-packag-1042126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Picture Me Portrait Studios