Complaint Review: Picture me portrait studio

• Reported By: Can't believe it — Oxford Massachusetts United States of America
Picture me portrait studio
Oxford, Massachusetts United States of America

Picture me portrait studio CPI WOW Oxford, Massachusetts

To make an extremely long story short... Not possible! I had pics taken for my daughters first Birthday (Oct 2010). I put a deposit down & was to pay the remaining amount when the pics came in. I received a phone call on Nov. 5th stating that my pics were in and proceeded to go collect them and pay the remaining balance with an electronic check. After paying the balance I noticed half of the pictures were not what I had ordered & left them with the studio & they agreed to reorder the pics I had originally chosen and they would be in on Nov. 17th 2010. Once the electronic check posted to the bank account(that was stamped on the front with the correct amount) I noticed they had actually charged $70.00 over what they were supposed to.

I called the studio and they were of no help!!! I then called CPI(the company that owns Picture me & a few others) customer service and was told to make copies & fax everything to them, which I did. I repeatedly had to call, be put on hold, and was never able to speak with a supervisor which I had asked to do multiple times. After receiving horrible customer service they told me an amount that they would refund... I still would have been paying $10.00 more than I was supposed to be paying. I told the company I would be returning the portrait package to the studio and wanted a full refund including the $70.00 that was taken out of the account that they were not authorized to do!. I returned to the studio with the portrait package less 1 5x7 & 2 wallets that I agreed to pay for on Nov 16th 2010.

When I arrived I informed the Manager who I had already spoken with regarding the situation, I had spoken with CPI customer service & I was here to return the picture package. She then said she had to call them herself and I stated that was fine. I didn't think I would have to give her the number to the company she works for...WOW! I said to her here is the number for CPI & she then responded with "who is that?" Another big WOW!!! Their own employee was on hold for more than an hour. She stated I was there to return the photos & I believe they asked if they were all there? She told about the 5x7 and 2 wallets and they asked where the others were. HELLO!!! You have them !Another employee who heard what was going on, came over to say she had remembered me & confirmed what I was saying. She then stated another employee had put them somewhere...

Of course that somewhere couldn't be found. I asked the manager to call her district manger & she said she would and have her call me regarding this situation. I haven't received a call from the manager of the studio, CPI or a district manager. Gotta love great customer service. My dogs receive better customer service from the vet. My husband has informed the BBB and we will see what happens from here. Completely unorganized, horrible customer service that I didn't even truly describe, never mind thieves. So I now have a portrait package that I can't return, even though I paid for them and had $70.00 ripped from my account because they still have the other half of my package... SOMEWHERE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Picture-me-portrait-studio/Oxford-Massachusetts-01540/Picture-me-portrait-studio-CPI-WOW-Oxford-Massachusetts-663008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Picture me portrait studio