brick

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Amos — Fort Worth Texas
PictureMe Portrait Studios
Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

PictureMe Portrait Studios Inside Walmart No good sorry wrongful company PictureMe portrait studios! !! Fort Worth, Texas

Let me start off by saying I've never been so disappointed before in my life! I finally had the chance to take family photos and I get ripped off. Went into Walmart and got approached by a pictureme portrait studios seller to purchase a portrait club membership club card for a whole year which I did, great deal I was thinking at the time. So I had an appointment schduled 3/30/13 which me and wife reschdule for 4/13/13. So we get dressed n ready to go and walk into nothing!!! No one was even there! No phone call no email nothing was sent to us! If u knew u were closing down why even have us reschdule a session? ? Without any warning about going bankrupt. They had to of known for quit some time that they were having money issues, I litterly called the studio about my session a week before and no warning was said or to even come pick up the money for a refund! that was spent to get the portrait club card in the first place. Because yes, u had to put money up front, then to never even experience one photo session with them. Since we never took picture to begin with I know im entitled to my money back! but there is no number to even get in contact with them any more, there old number just rings and rings, the answer machine dosen't even pick up anymore. What else can I say but what a ripoff for people like that to do something so wrong to familes like us, I could just imagine other families that went through it too, plus the ones that actually took pictures but never going to receive there prints! Sorry!!! Because when we showed up for our session there were tons of notes and letters of other disappointed people as well all over the front desk!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PictureMe-Portrait-Studios/Fort-Worth-Texas-76114/PictureMe-Portrait-Studios-Inside-Walmart-No-good-sorry-wrongful-company-PictureMe-portrai-1044541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PictureMe Portrait Studios