Complaint Review: Picture.com, International Library Of Photographers

• Submitted: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009

• Reported By:South Portland Maine
Picture.com, International Library Of Photographers
Owing Mills Maryland Owen Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

Picture.com, International Library Of Photographers INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY wON PRIZE, ENTERED IN FOR 10,000 COME TO PHOTOGRAPHERS CONFERENCE TO TALK TO CROWD AND MEET OTHER ARTIST, AND RECEIVE YOUR SIVER BOWL, AND PLAQUE. Owen Mills , Maryland

this place where they were going to talk about my photo, and they were going to present me with a siver bowl and a plaque. I of course could not afford to go for what they wanted me to pay. So They said that I didn't have to be there, and that the siver bowl and plaque was mine. I ended up paying for it because it was nice. But they led you to believe that your picture was hand picked by a panal of judges. By the time you read all the letter. You wanted to make sure you sent in the rest of the contest along with your autobiography and the title of your picture etc. i have around 18 or so registered on this picture.com. which is the international library of photographers. I have boughten some of there books, which took forever to come.You more or lass didn't win, because you had to pay for the book it was in if you wanted to see it. I also received a certificate saying that my photo placed.or that it was recognized.. I have three of those too. I have a lot of evedence if needed to be seen.I am so upset with this bigus company that was so full of lies. My name is:
(((ROR redacted)))

Donna
South Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Picturecom-International-Library-Of-Photographers/Owen-Mills-Maryland/Picturecom-International-Library-Of-Photographers-INTERNATIONAL-LIBRARY-OF-POETRY-wON-PR-471162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Picture.com, International Library Of Photographers