Complaint Review: Picture.com, International Library Of Photography

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:fontana California
Picture.com, International Library Of Photography
3600 Crondall Lane Suite 101 Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

Picture.com, International Library Of Photography PICTURE.COM STOLE MY MONEY! Owings Mills Maryland

I entered a photo contest and was notified through mail that picture.com wanted to print my photo in their upcoming book, Endless Journeys. I, of course, wanted to buy a copy of that book so I sent my money for the book plus $25 to have a caption under the photo and waited for the book to arrive. It never came. Picture.com said it would be published in 2008, so i waited and gave them time to publish and mail it to me. It is now almost June 2009 ( I paid them a total of $103.95 in Dec 2007!) and I still have not got my book. I have emailed them and called several times. My emails were either not answered or recently they were returned not valid address. And now their phone number 410-363-4800 is not valid either! I just recently found these postings on the internet about it being a scam and am more than MAD! I just want the book I paid for. It would be nice to see my pic in print...even if its a fraud! I would love to see these people go to jail or have to pay my money back or both! I still have the letter they sent me with the information on it if needed. Picture.com has scammed too many honest people and made thousands$ or more on us. Please help.

fontana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Picturecom-International-Library-Of-Photography/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/Picturecom-International-Library-Of-Photography-PICTURECOM-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Owings-Mills-454282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Picture.com, International Library Of Photography