Complaint Review: Picture.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 25, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 25, 2009

• Reported By:London Other
picture.com Internet U.S.A.

Picture.com Coffee Table Book picture.com took from me more than $120 for 2 coffee table books 2years ago and i still didn't recieve anything USA Internet

Picture.com made me feel so dumb for believing that i will get something for my money.I submitted my photo in 2007 and got so many emails and letters through the post telling me how good my photo is and how nice it would be to see it in a book and so on.So i payed with my visa for 2 books worth over $120 and waited and waited and waited.And i'm still waiting it's been 2years. I never called them by phone but i emailed them constantly and got the same answer. To wait for the book.

Now whenever i try to get to their site to check for the book or get their number or anything. I get forwarded to another site.I'm very angry and dissappointed with myself for falling to this scam.
Is there a way i can get my money back?

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Picturecom/internet/Picturecom-Coffee-Table-Book-picturecom-took-from-me-more-than-120-for-2-coffee-table-b-455107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Picture.com