Complaint Review: Pierce and Pierce LLC, Lawfirm

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Demi — California
Pierce and Pierce LLC, Lawfirm
235 E. Broadway, Long Beach, California United States of America

Pierce and Pierce LLC, Lawfirm Incompetent and Never paid me my lawsuit $ Long Beach, California

Do NOT use Pierce and Pierce Law firm LLC, they are incompetent and ripoffs...I was involved in a car accident-and I was hurt-they set me up with a jr. lawyer still in diapers that smoked...he was an hour late for the mediation, he never sent any documents to me--unless I called him for them and when I received the paperwork it was on a note pad hand written scribbled copied. He didn't give me any information on the dollar amount I'd receive.

I found out on my own-we settled 2 insurance companies because I was hit by two cars and it's been 1 1/2 year out of mediation and no money-however I was asked by the guy in diapers that smoked if a certain fee would work for me-which was 1/3 of the entire amount-I told him-I was getting my lawyer to call him to settle this.  I was told by the owner-oh you know we've got him running around here and there and everywhere-where I found him was outside smoking on his phone laughing during a break in mediation...yeah he's running around all right-chain smoker, disheveled and incompetent.

This law firm did not pay the ambulance-but agreed to. They told me a year later that one insurance company paid-but never informed me prior...I called again-hmmm the owner said: "We paid everyone"-EXCEPT ME!!!

One particular time I called and the assistant to my lawyer told me my case was closed...and she also told me I had no longer been a client of their's. I explained she must be mistaken-I'd spoken to her many times to give her information she knew my case-she insisted that my case was closed-and hung up on me-rude.

No one really knows what is going on with my case at this law firm as I called back and spoke to the owner-he said I did indeed have a case but that they were not paid yet-I told him that I found out in mediation from the mediator that indeed one lawsuit had been closed and paid to them which he said was in their trust-I saw no money-nothing that was 1 1/2 years ago-after mediation-it has been 4 years since the case first started.

I signed an agreement for their percentage-prior-but they said-that because of all the work they put into it I may get the 1/3-I told them-that isn't what our agreement states...I had to involve more legal counsel just to get clarity and my money-which I have not received yet...

If I didn't find out at mediation that one lawsuit closed-I'd never know-then a year after the second case closed I was told by the owner not my lawyer that it had settled-I was not involved in that settlement.

I think they didn't pay me and the reason is because they thought I'd go away and they wouldn't have to pay me.  I've been told every time I call the checks are coming-and it never came...I guess they felt I was going to stop calling or whatever-I have outstanding bills from this accident that they never paid...the amount of damage to me and to my car was immense...and I still suffer physically and now emotionally.

The one thing this company knows how to do-is rip off people-keep information from the victims and they don't care-BEWARE-they try to wear you down so you'll walk away empty handed...Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pierce-and-Pierce-LLC-Lawfirm/Long-Beach-California-90802/Pierce-and-Pierce-LLC-Lawfirm-Incompetent-and-Never-paid-me-my-lawsuit-Long-Beach-Cal-1045958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pierce and Pierce LLC, Lawfirm