Complaint Review: Piercing Pagoda

• Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Athena — Bremerton Washington United States of America
Piercing Pagoda
Internet, Washington United States of America

Piercing Pagoda Earings not what I thought and not returnable Internet, Washington

I purchased sale earing today and paid cash.  When I took them off the card they were displayed on I discovered the wires hang down below the earlobes when you wear them.  I find that unattractive and told the salesperson the problem, before I had even left the store.  Because it is a sale item they could do nothing she says.  The consumer representative I spoke with on the phone said the same thing.

I bought earing that were not what I thought they were.  The wires I object to were hidden behind the display card.  I'd paid cash and hadn't even left the store.  I now own earing I will never wear.

I was totally ripped off and I am never shopping a Piercing Pagoda.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Piercing-Pagoda/Internet-Washington-98312/Piercing-Pagoda-Earings-not-what-I-thought-and-not-returnable-Internet-Washington-755434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Piercing Pagoda