Complaint Review: Pierre

• Submitted: Sat, May 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 26, 2012

• Reported By: P — Singapore Other Singapore
28 Fernwood Terrace, #07-01 Fernwood Towers Singapore, Select State/Province United States of America

Pierre Scam, Make money fast, Limited version, Instant Wealth System license, Singapore, Other

At the Internet seminar held by Ewen Chia in early Feb 2011, I was offered to buy a limited copy of his Instant Wealth System license for Internet Business LIVE for $997 to sell his unique internet products.

After payment was made, I was told that it would be delivered only in 4 weeks time. Several emails and phone correspondences ensued. In the end, I did not download the product, but they falsely insisted that I did. I also found out later that the receipt they gave me was not even dated.

Months passed & I was tired of such hassle and decided to offer to sell the license to his fellow internet students, but Ewen forbade me and was also unwilling to accept my return.

If it's really a limited version, it should be more than easy for them to sell to any of his students, since I have NEVER used it nor downloaded it until today.

I now want a full refund only for the $997 license although I'm not asking for refund of the workshop which he charged >$3000!

If they insisted not refunding me, then it's nothing but a scam. [continued below]....
..... After all, at the time of purchase, he never told me that I have to wait for 4 weeks to receive the product by downloading.
After 4 weeks many things can change. I was just too busy and I don't have the time to go through the hassles of corresponding with them.

I have bought many other Software and online products from other sources, and this is the first time I'm encountering such an unscrupulous merchant from Singapore! While there were some other vendors who did not live up to their claims, they still promptly refunded me, but not Ewen Chia!

They didn't even bothered to consider that they have already made >$3000 out of the workshop from me. And what he taught in the workshop are a bunch of tricks and gimmicks and how to repeat lies in landing page sales pitches, and how to send mass mails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pierre/Singapore-Select-StateProvince-458556/Pierre-Scam-Make-money-fast-Limited-version-Instant-Wealth-System-license-Singapore-888536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pierre