Complaint Review: Pimsleur Approach

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: marquita — Alexandria Virginia
Pimsleur Approach
1600 JFK BLVD 3rd Floor Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Pimsleur Approach Stroll-Pimsleur Technique-Rapid Reading Institute Last yr, I requested some free CD's on getting learning spanish and weeks later they continue to send me copies after copies but never had an invoice until now. they want me to pay $64.00 when the advertisement said it was for free. The bill states that i was overdue Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Last year, I saw an advertisement on the Merriam Webster dictionary saying that you can learn spanish within days and order a free sample of CD. I received the first one but wasnt expecting to receive anymore until the last several months, I started to get the same thing over and over again. The receipt never said i owed anything. I've called and said I do not wish to receive anymore of these CD's and the representative said they would discontinue. I got another one despite my calling in. Today, I receive an invoice stating i was past due of 64 dollars and i never received an invoice and the advertisement said it was a free sampling. I feel they are trying to swindle me for money and conducting unethical business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleur-Approach-/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Pimsleur-Approach-Stroll-Pimsleur-Technique-Rapid-Reading-Institute-Last-yr-I-requeste-1074242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleur Approach