Complaint Review: Pimsleur Approach

1600 JOHN F KENNEDY BLVD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 888-308-6904
  • Web:
  • Category: Language

Pimsleur Approach Horrible Company with a huge Scam and Worse Customer Service! PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

I ordered the $9.95 Greek beginner course and a few months later I get more courses with no bill! I thought it was part of the promotion since it said on the bill I owe nothing. I then got a letter a few months later saying that I need to pay $256.00!!!!

I called customer service the moment I received the letter and the supervisor said that there was nothing they can do because it is outside of the 30 day window to return. I tried to explain to them that I didn't order anything else.

The supervisor said that I did it was in smaller font on the screen. SCAM!!! This was a horrible experience. The supervisor wouldn't do anything to help me even though this was the first correspondence I have received from them.

This was a horrible mistake. Please take it from me and do not purchase anything from this company! They do not care about their customers and will not help with something is wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleur-Approach/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-19103-2808/Pimsleur-Approach-Horrible-Company-with-a-huge-Scam-and-Worse-Customer-Service-PHILADELP-984559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleur Approach