achievements

1600 JFK Blvd. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
  • Phone: 888-308-6904
  • Web:
  • Category: Language

Stroll-Pimsleur Approach-Pimsleur Technique-Rapid Reading Institute Received a product i didn't want. Never received a bill. Received an overdue bill and tried to return it but was not allowed to do that. Will not refund me and I want to send the product back. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I odered a starte version of the Pimsleur Approach to learning a language.  I paid 9.99 for that and was happy to receive it.

About a month later I received a box with the Platinum version of this product without a bill.  Now two monthl later I receive a bill for $256.00 saying that the payment for this product is past due.  I called and spoke with a representative of the Internet Order, LLC and they said that since its past the trial period which I never received a bill or even ordered this product that I could no longer send it back.  They said that I didn't read the fine print.  I told them I never received a bill during the trial period, or I would have sent it back then.  They had nothing to say and am now waiting for a supervisor to call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleur-Technique/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Stroll-Pimsleur-Approach-Pimsleur-Technique-Rapid-Reading-Institute-Received-a-product-i-1051212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleur Technique