Complaint Review: Pimsleur

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Angrygator12 — Gainesville Florida United States of America
Pimsleur
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Pimsleur approach Rip off.dishonest.threaten you to collection agencies.overpriced CDs.worst business to deal with. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: collection agency

The company sent me 2 boxes of language CDs to try on after I bought online 2 CDs for $9.99 each. I did not order anything from them at all.A month later they charge my credit card for $64.00 for each . Called them twice to return those CDs but they would not accept it because its past 30 days. She threaten me to collection agencies. Such a big time rip off business. I would never deal with these company anymore. They'll trap your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleur/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19154/Pimsleur-approach-Rip-offdishonestthreaten-you-to-collection-agenciesoverpriced-CDswo-987660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleur

collection agency

AUTHOR: najo - ()

I had a similar experience. the card I used for the initial purchase was a pre-paid visa gift card, so they could not bill more money later on, and now they are threatening to send my account to a collection agency. Have they actually sent your account to any collection agency so far? or just threatening? I wonder if that could somehow reach my/your credit report without them having the social security number. Any idea?