Complaint Review: PimsleurApproach.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: paul ross — Estero Florida
1600jfk boulevard,3rd floor philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

PimsleurApproach.com Rapid Fluency Program I bought their introduction product for 9.95 and then they began sending me much more expensive units without my premission using the same credit card philadelphia Pennsylvania

I was lured into buying an inexpensive CD on how to learn to speck Spanish. After I made my payment, the company began sending me very expensive CD tapes using my credit card without my knowledge. They also make it difficult for me to cancel the process. Paul for Estero Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PimsleurApproachcom/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/PimsleurApproachcom-Rapid-Fluency-Program-I-bought-their-introduction-product-for-995-a-1172201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PimsleurApproach.com