Complaint Review: Pimsleurapproach.com

• Submitted: Sat, June 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: Marshall — Talbott Tennessee United States of America
2811 Southampton rd Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Pimsleurapproach.com Stroll Trying to charge me for French lessons that I didn't order. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Looking at my order information I see no agreement for continued discs. These people are trying to charge me for French lessons. I ordered the offered intro for 9.95 and didn't care for the program. Two months later they sent me more discs claiming they have charged my credit card. Sorry, but that card is currently maxed out. Now what? I don't feel right about keeping the discs, but I don't want them to have any further information from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleurapproachcom/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19154/Pimsleurapproachcom-Stroll-Trying-to-charge-me-for-French-lessons-that-I-didnt-order-Ph-892232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleurapproach.com