Complaint Review: PinZoo

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: DeMarCo376 — Hull Georgia United States of America

PinZoo I received an e-mail stating: "You authorized a payment of $199.79 USD to PINZOO Instant PIN 1-888-697-3260" Internet

Here is what I received in the e-mail today:

"You authorized a payment of $199.79 USD to PINZOO Instant PIN
1-888-697-3260" (I called this number) it's a Car Dealership in Billingham, Washington USA.

"Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source." "To cancel transaction click here".

(it sent me here) "http://iaz-omsk.ru/images/check.php".
This of course turns out to be a blank page.

"Thanks for using PayPal. To see the full transaction details, log in to your "PayPal account"."
PINZOO Instant PIN 1-888-697-3260
help@pinsupport. [continued below]....

I did not log into my Paypal account thru this link above, I went thru my normal shortcut on my desktop, and filed a fraudulent claim, and to stop any kind of payment to Pinzoo now, and in the furure. By the way, there was no charge evident in my account when I last looked.

I also sent an e-mail above " help@pinsupport.com", threatening legal action.
But how can one do that if you can't put your hands on them right?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PinZoo/internet/PinZoo-I-received-an-e-mail-stating-You-authorized-a-payment-of-19979-USD-to-PINZOO-I-975602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PinZoo