Chin

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2008

• Reported By:West Vancouver British Columbia
Pinaccesscode.com
www.pinaccesscode.com Internet U.S.A.

Pinaccesscode.com lied, password not valid, doesn't work on all sites as said Internet

Went to a site that didn't have credit card payments only "hear your password" by phone. I called into pinaccesscode.com's number to get my password and got it after about 7 minutes of being charged $3.99 a minute - I thought expensive, but yeah, that's like paying $30 on my credit card to get membership. So, entered my password into the box, got my login information for the site. Went into the site and none of the content worked. I closed the site, and shut down my computer, thinking my computer was slowing up because it had been on over night doing a backup of my files.

When I went back to the site, MY LOGIN INFORMATION WAS INVALID!!!! I emailed the sites' Customer support and pinaccesscode's customer support many, many times and never received a reply.

Pinaccesscode.com also said on the call the password was valid at any site which pinaccesscode.com was affiliated with. Before I shut down my computer I tried to go to other sites- my password did not work there!!

NEVER, EVER, EVER call into pinaccesscode.com for a password, not only will the site you are trying to enter not work from the beginning, your password will be invalid within a matter of hours.

Gordon
West Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinaccesscodecom/internet/Pinaccesscodecom-lied-password-not-valid-doesnt-work-on-all-sites-as-said-Internet-308854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinaccesscode.com