Complaint Review: Pinch A Penny - Roy Pugsley

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 01, 2008

• Reported By:oviedo Florida
Pinch A Penny - Roy Pugsley
Tuscawilla Road Winter Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Pinch A Penny - Roy Pugsley Lied about a warranty Winter Springs Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pinch A Penny - lied about a warranty Winter Springs Florida

Mr. Roy Pugsley, Owner of Pinch a Penny in Winter Springs Florida is the biggest liar I have ever come across. He is full of shit. He will do anything and everything to come across as a British know-it all. He will tell you to your face a bold lie. Make promises and "deals" to get the sale. Sell shotty equipment and his staff are brain dead. Perhaps his alcoholism is starting to wear on his old body. his dishonest business dealings are too numerous to list. I'd bore you really. Our whole neighborhood refused to give him a dime. He doesn't deserve one.
Don't ever use his store. He is a piece of shit.

Maria
oviedo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinch-A-Penny-Roy-Pugsley/Winter-Springs-Florida-32765/Pinch-A-Penny-Roy-Pugsley-Lied-about-a-warranty-Winter-Springs-Florida-347263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinch A Penny - Roy Pugsley

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Deborah Pugsley - (U.S.A.)

Mrs. Maria Decowski has a very personal vendetta against my Husband Roy and not about a so-called "ripoff" concerning a corroded pool motor that had been severely neglected by them, and had an out of date manufacturers warranty, and had no proof she had bought it from our store. If what Mrs Decowski said was in the least bit truthful, I am without a doubt our Corporate office, the Manufacturer and ourselves would of extended the warrant or replaced the item. Our business practice is to help our customers in every possible way. We went above and beyond to help the Decowski's and it is also the Better Business Bureau,Orlando's findings too as when they investigated the same complaint from the Decowski's, BBB signed it off as " Company made every reasonable effort to resolve". I really do not know what Mrs Maria Decowski is trying to achieve with this ongoing slander. All I know is this has been going on since Fall 2007 and I for one am getting tired of this obsessive slanderous compulsion from an UNEDUCATED woman who writes profanities whilst describing an incorrect summary of a person she doesn't know personally, when the real grievance lies with supposed Manufacturer/ corporate policies.
If this slander carries on Mrs Maria and Mr Edward Decowski will be getting slapped with a "Defamation of character lawsuit". We are already getting advice from our Attorney!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company