Complaint Review: Pinecrest National Funding

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Pinecrest National Funding Julie Ho — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Pinecrest National Funding
501 Madison Avenue Internet United States of America

Pinecrest National Funding Julie Holiday - Chief Loan Advisor They send me a email with a 5000 loan offer already approve but I have to purchase a $645 insurance and then they send the money to my account in 4 or 5 hours .i made all they request but after the ho Internet

Pinecrestnational company send me an email with a $5,000 loan offer but to get the loan I have to purchase a disability insurance for $645 and complete a application so I did all they request and my advisor Julie holiday told that the money will be in my account in 4 or 5 hours this was the last Saturday and the money is not in my account yet I tried to call her several time but she didn't answer . The next day a call my advisor and she told me that I have to purchase another $645 insurance fee because of my credit score and did but the money never was send in my account .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinecrest-National-Funding/internet/Pinecrest-National-Funding-Julie-Holiday-Chief-Loan-Advisor-They-send-me-a-email-with-a-993912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinecrest National Funding