Complaint Review: Pinellas Auto Body

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Marge2012 — Tampa Florida United States of America
Pinellas Auto Body
2084 Range Road Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Pinellas Auto Body Did not completely repair my vehicle's damage which was due to an auto accident. Clearwater, Florida

Pinellas Auto Body did not fix all the problems which occurred as a result of the auto accident. The 2001 Ford Taurus which was brought in as a result of an auto accident had only the cosmetic damage repaired.

I informed the person at the desk that the engine light turned on after the accident but they insist it is a coincidence and not as a result of the accident. It is not a coincidence. There is further damage to the inside of this vehicle's engine which this auto body shop refuses to fix.

I will make as many public reviews as I can to warn consumers before they trust this company with any repairs due to an auto accident.

I feel that I was taken advantage of because I am a female, I had a child in my arms, and I was late for work when I went to collect the vehicle which was only half repaired. Pinellas Auto Body refuses to consider that the impact of the accident caused further damage to the engine even though I have since been informed by another mechanic that it was most likely the impact of the accident which caused the additional damage to the engine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinellas-Auto-Body/Clearwater-Florida-33765/Pinellas-Auto-Body-Did-not-completely-repair-my-vehicles-damage-which-was-due-to-an-auto-965668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinellas Auto Body