Complaint Review: Pink Discount

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: fredasgirl — York Pennsylvania
Pink Discount
box 1024 Internet United States of America

Pink Discount Placed order over 3 weeks ago, they charged my cc, items did not come, told them to cancel my order and refund money. They won't answer my calls! Still haven't credited my cc! Internet

I placed an order with Pink Discount over 3 weeks ago. After 2 weeks, I sent them many emails to find out where my order was, no response. I phoned them several times,& the last time I was told I would be transferred to an operator, but instead was once again kicked to an answering machine. When I told them to cancel my order they finally responded saying some items were on back order and would be shipped out in a day or 2. Funny thing, the items were not listed as being on back order at the time of my order. Another week went by, still no order came. At this point I told them to cancel my order once and for all and refund my money to my credit card, they never did to date. So today, I am reporting them to the BBB and the State Attorney Generals Office.  They picked the wrong person to rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pink-Discount/internet/Pink-Discount-Placed-order-over-3-weeks-ago-they-charged-my-cc-items-did-not-come-told-1044242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pink Discount