sticks

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Erin — Lincoln Nebraska
Pink Discount

Pink Discount Take your money and fail to send product, Internet

I ordered 3 products and after a week of not receiving a confirmation email (although they had charged my credit card) I tried to call the number on the website.  There is no one to answer the phone, I left my phone number and order number and never heard a response.  After another week I emailed them and still didn't not receive a response from them just finally an email confirmation that my order was being mailed.  Finally received product and only received 2 of the 3 and 1 of those products was the wrong color.

Emailed them again and received a response email that they were out of the product I ordered and there should have been a note in my package stating that and a credit to my card for the product not received.  Emailed them back with no note and no credit to my card and that was a week ago and still no response from them.  Going to have to file report with my bank to dispute the charge to my card.  Lower prices for products not worth the hassle of not receiving correct or any products!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pink-Discount/internet/Pink-Discount-Take-your-money-and-fail-to-send-product-Internet-1043967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pink Discount