Complaint Review: Pink Lace Wigs

• Reported By: actressdiva — Washington United States of America
Pink Lace Wigs
Silver Spring, Maryland Internet United States of America

Pink Lace Wigs Shocking! Internet

I live in Washington state. I ordered from Pink Lace Wigs on June 5th through their websites. An amount nearly 210.00 was deducted from my bank. I included mailing insurance with my order and was expect mail by priority mail two to three business days. Well, on June 8 th, I email the business when can I expect shipping of my purchase. A lady email me back and told me that it will arrive on Tuesday, June 11th. My order include a tracking number. Today is June 14th, my package was diverted to three different postal facility,.all in Maryland. It hasn't ship out the state to Washington state yet. If I had check this sourcr forst,.I would never order from them. It will be easy to get my money back. I will keep posted if the package has artive. Also, I will tell ya if it the products I ordered. The complaint is the easy, its part.of my job!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pink-Lace-Wigs/internet/Pink-Lace-Wigs-Shocking-Internet-897840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pink Lace Wigs