Complaint Review: Pink Lime Salon & Spa

• Reported By: Eli — Calgary Alberta
Pink Lime Salon & Spa
Calgary, Select State/Province USA

Pink Lime Salon & Spa unfair saloon Calgary Alberta

This is the worst Spa ever. Extremely rude and unfair staff. They sold me a $36 hair mask and a $38 conditioner. I kept hold of my receipt and when I got back home, I checked the price on Amazon. I had a hard time believing that the mask was $12 on Amazon. I checked couple of other websites to figure out the actual price for this brand. It turns out that they sold me the mask 3 times the actual price and make a big money on the conditioner as well. I found it very unfair so did not use them and got back there and asked for the return. Well, they did not accept the return since they knew how much money they made out of them. They told me that we will talk with the manager and ask him to call you back. Well, he did not call me. And after a few times of going there finally I got a chance to talk to the manager. The manager who was a Lebanese guy did not accept the return. So I am actually pissed off with this Salon and would not recommend it to any body.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pink-Lime-Salon-Spa/Calgary-Select-StateProvince/Pink-Lime-Salon-Spa-unfair-saloon-Calgary-Alberta-1089727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pink Lime Salon & Spa