Complaint Review: PinkDiscount

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By:upper darby Pennsylvania
www.pinkdiscount.com Lakeside, California U.S.A.

PinkDiscount Pink Discount Ripoff Items not received after payment Lakeside California

*UPDATE Employee: Update

*UPDATE Employee: SELLER beware

Business ID: 1186-0171993027
Name: PinkDiscount
Address: P.O. Box 472
City: Lakeside
State/County: CA
Zip/Postal Code: 92040

I placed an order through www.pinkdiscount.com on 4/29/2009. I ordered 8 items, 7 beauty products and 1 flat iron. Ive rec'd a few items a month after I placed my order when the website says youll receive your order within 7 days. Then I called and complained I didnt receive my whole order. Of course I had to leave a voice mail and send many emails and still got no response from anyone!

A month after that, I received a 2nd package with a few more items. However it still did not complete my paid order. They accept paypal, so I used paypal and used my discover card I had on file.

To date, I have left so many messages on their voice mail and I send emails at least once/week and still I get no response. They owe me 2 items still that I have not received. One is sunblock and the other is Mary Kay lip gloss.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB of San Diego. I have requested a credit for items not received thru my discover card. I have also complained to paypal about them and they sent me instructions on filing a complaint which I am going to do after this!

Do NOT use Pink Discount. com They will rip you off!!! They have no customer service skills and no one will call you back or even email you!! BEWARE!!! I will also be contacting the Attorney General!

upper darby, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PinkDiscount/Lakeside-California-92040/PinkDiscount-Pink-Discount-Ripoff-Items-not-received-after-payment-Lakeside-California-474000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PinkDiscount

AUTHOR: PinkDiscount - (United States of America)

As to the authors mis-information regarding receiving her items 30 days after she ordered them we can provide a tracking number showing her order was shipped on April 30, 2009, the day AFTER she ordered it.

The USPS tracking number is 862867510002588

Interestingly enough, the BBB has dismissed this same issue after we provided them with all back up documentation.

SELLER beware

AUTHOR: PinkDiscount - (United States of America)

Not only has the author if this complaint tried to smear mud on this company through every available avenue, but she received a FULL refund for her products.  She was refunded even for the products she DID received.  After attemtping for several weeks to work with Kimberly to refund her for what she was missing we decided to give it all back in an attempt to make her happy.

See below: