Complaint Review: PinkLaceWigs

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: baby501 — little rock Arkansas United States of America
7908 Georgia Avenue silver springs, Maryland United States of America

PinkLaceWigs I spent 471.00 dollars with this company. I got the run around from day one. I ordered a custom made wig. It has been almost 3 months and I still dont have a wig. They stop answering the phone for me silver springs, Maryland

I paid 471.00 dollars for a wig. I ordered it september 28, 2012. I called everyother day to check on the wig. They always told me that it would be here in 5 weeks. Then they said 2 more weeks. Then they said another week. Now they are not answering the phone. Today is November 28, 2012. I went to my bank today. I have never been so ashamed to admit I have been scamed.

I am starting a lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PinkLaceWigs/silver-springs-Maryland-/PinkLaceWigs-I-spent-47100-dollars-with-this-company-I-got-the-run-around-from-day-one-975311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PinkLaceWigs