Complaint Review: Pinkerton Model and Talent

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: LAmodel — Los Angeles California
Pinkerton Model and Talent
8500 Wilshire blvd suite 527 Los Angeles, California USA

Pinkerton Model and Talent Lynn Venturella Owes me thousands and refuses to pay me. Lynn never returns my phone calls or emails. Los Angeles California

I was with Pinkerton Model and Talent for almost two years. You can ask any model or booker that has ever been with Pinkerton... Lynn does not pay her models. They owe me thousands of dollars from jobs I did 10 months ago! I personally contacted every single client I shot for and they sent me copies of checks they paid out to Pinkerton. So it's not the company taking a long time to pay, it's Lynn.

Ive tried to contact Lynn several times and set up a payment plan but she never responds to my emails or phone calls. They have several cases against them through the California Labor board. Also if you google them or ask around everyone will tell you that Lynn is a scam artist. Don't be a victim like I was... do not sign with this agency!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinkerton-Model-and-Talent/Los-Angeles-California-90211/Pinkerton-Model-and-Talent-Lynn-Venturella-Owes-me-thousands-and-refuses-to-pay-me-Lynn-1086730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinkerton Model and Talent