Complaint Review: Pinkerton model and talent company

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Laura — los angeles California United States of America
Pinkerton model and talent company
los angeles, California United States of America

Pinkerton model and talent company Lynn Ventura Not paid for a job done in October 2011 los angeles, California

I have worked with the agency for one year and have been modeling for longer. I always found it strange that Lynn Ventura did not mail cheques and yet also does not have a set date to come in to the agency to collect them. I was always paid for the other jobs I have done but after at least 3 months and always I had to chase up when she would be in the office. For one job I did in October 2011 I have still yet to be paid, I have sent multiple emails over the past 6 months asking Lynn when she would be in the office to no answer,

then she emailed saying that the cheque would be sent. It never came. I have had these excuses so far- her assistant got ran over, her bank account got stolen, she forgot, she has been busy moving. All over email. She has ignored all my emails asking her when she would be in the office for me to collect it. I sent one last email a week ago telling her to send it before today before I knew she had no intention to pay me- yet again no answer. I would suggest any models to go to a more reputable agency in LA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinkerton-model-and-talent-company/los-angeles-California-90069/Pinkerton-model-and-talent-company-Lynn-Ventura-Not-paid-for-a-job-done-in-October-2011-l-944841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinkerton model and talent company