Complaint Review: Pinky's Firewood

• Updated: Sat, December 24, 2011

• Reported By: Victim — Twin Cities Minnesota United States of America
Pinky's Firewood
716 6th Ave NW, Little Falls, MN 56342 Internet United States of America

Pinky's Firewood Mike Wieczorek Wet wood that doesn't burn and only half what I paid for. Internet, Internet

This guy Mike Wieczorek who owns Pinky's Firewood delivered only a half cord when I paid for a full. I went to burn some and couldn't even get it lit. Upon calling him, he claimed he would deliver dried wood and correct the problem, admitting that the wood he delivered wasn't dried. He never did anything to actually fix the problem, even though he said he would. I never got anything even close to what I paid for and ended up having to throw the wood away because I didn't have anywhere to store it for two years to dry. Moral of the story, he ripped me off big time and there is nothing I can do about it. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinkys-Firewood/internet/Pinkys-Firewood-Mike-Wieczorek-Wet-wood-that-doesnt-burn-and-only-half-what-I-paid-for-813432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinky's Firewood