Complaint Review: Pinnacle Credit Services LLC

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Leonard North Dakota
Pinnacle Credit Services LLC
7900 Highway 7 Ste. 100 Minneapoils Mn. Nationwide U.S.A.

Pinnacle Credit Services LLC wont report a correct piad collection to credit agencies Minneapolis I Think Minnesota.

In 2006 I was buying a house. I needed to pay off any collections that I had. I paid in full a collection for $2085 dollars to Pinnacle in Sept. 2006. I have had a credit firm contact Pinnacle for almost all of 2007 to correct thier error. I was turned down for a loan because this item still shows an open collection on my credit reports account rather than a paid in full colection in 2006. I am unable to find a phone # to cantact this agency. ( go figure) When the shoe is on the other foot they dont loike it.

Russell
Leonard, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Credit-Services-LLC/nationwide/Pinnacle-Credit-Services-LLC-wont-report-a-correct-piad-collection-to-credit-agencies-Minn-373001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Credit Services LLC