Complaint Review: Pinnacle Credit Services

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Herriman Utah United States of America
Pinnacle Credit Services
7900 Highway 7 St Louis Park, Minnesota United States of America

Pinnacle Credit Services fradulently reporting/collecting on a debt, been paid since 2008. St Louis Park, Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: recommendation

I had 2 verizon cell phones in 2008.  I moved out of the USA, Verizon does not exist where I moved in Europe.  I legally early canceled my contracts with Verizon.  3 1/2 years later I return to the USA.  I now have 2 phones again with Verizon.  Shortly after returning, Pinnacle Credit services began to call me trying to collect on the 2008 account.  I contacted Verizon, they said the account was closed and has a 0 balance and my current account with them is in good standing.  Verizon sent me a letter, I sent it to Pinnacle.  A few months later Vision Financial called me trying to collect for Pinnacle Credit Services on the 2008 Verizon bill.  I sent them the letter from Verizon as well.

The people at Pinnacle Credit Services are always rude and unwilling to listen or accept the documents from Verizon stating that the account they are trying to collect on has a zero balance.  The supervisor yelled at me and threatened me that he will continue reporting on my credit until I pay them $550.00.  They continue to report on my credit monthly for a debt that does not exist and are damaging my credit score.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Credit-Services/St-Louis-Park-Minnesota-55426/Pinnacle-Credit-Services-fradulently-reportingcollecting-on-a-debt-been-paid-since-2008-987738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Credit Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

recommendation

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Send Pinnacle Credit Services another copy of the letter from Verizon. Send the copy via certified mail. They will probably stop calling you but if they damage your credit you will have proof of their negligence.