Complaint Review: Pinnacle Finance Group

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Pinnacle Finance Group
4071 Atlantic Ave Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Pinnacle Finance Group Watch out.This company will rip you off. Raleigh, North Carolina

I received a call for a woman named Christine Yates who works for Pinnacle Finance Group.She informed me that I was approved for a loan for $10,000. At first,I was not sure about this because of my low credit score. Ms.Yates assured me that everything was legal and she would e-mail me all the paperwork. I received all documents and looked them over. Seem OK to me. Ms.Yates call me back and said that I need to purchase two Green Dot cards for $500 and $250. This was for the Creditors Insurance on the loan. I got both cards at Rite-Aid. I called Ms.Yates and gave her both numbers from the cards and said that the money would be in my account in 48 hours. 48 hours passed, no money. I called her number and kept getting her voice mail. I kept leaving message after message and still no response. Days after the numerous messages, the 1-800-597-0417 was disconnected.I'm so angry at myself for trusting this company. I was looking for help in my time of need, but got caught in a scam. Stay away from this group if you should get a call or e-mail from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Finance-Group/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27604/Pinnacle-Finance-Group-Watch-outThis-company-will-rip-you-off-Raleigh-North-Carolina-974586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Finance Group