Complaint Review: Pinnacle Finance Inc

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Suad — Streamwood Illinois United States of America
Pinnacle Finance Inc
4701 Atlantic Ave Ste 111 Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Pinnacle Finance Inc Ripped me off for my money do not fall for it Raleigh, North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: CAN HELP

Pinnacl financing group contacted me and advise that I can get loan of $50,000.00 which I was asking for.

Brittaney send me email and attachment with contract to be signed and either emailed or faxed to her after that. I did all that with my pay stub and copies of driver licence and void check plus copy of social security.

Here is Brittany Haynes phone number 1-800-597-0417 ext 6046 and her email is brittany.haynes@pinnfingroup.com.After I did send everything she said I have to pay insurance premium which was first time $2700.00 only with Green Dot Money Pak.She said 3 cards like this and each to have $900.00 which I did then gave her numbers for those cards next day.

Day later she contacted me and said she made mistake and more money for insurance is needed another $1300.00.

Now I said I already paid $2700.00 why not rest and get over with it get my money from loan that I was asking.

Everything would be fine if did get money but after paying $4000.00 I could not get in touch with Brittany not even today.

Worst thing is I lost $4000.00 and did not get money for my loan can anyone help with this to catch those ridicules people or how ever we want to call them.

This is hard made money and needed to support my family but now lost maybe forever.

I need help if anyone can help in those cases I have email from her, voicemail and i will contact Money Pak for receipt who signed for money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Finance-Inc/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27604/Pinnacle-Finance-Inc-Ripped-me-off-for-my-money-do-not-fall-for-it-Raleigh-North-Carolin-959671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Finance Inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CAN HELP

AUTHOR: LeslieinOhio - (United States of America)

So i was contacted by this same company telling me that i was approved for a 10000 loan, thank god  I didn't send any money but  I have been playing along with them to make it seem like I will.

Last night a Joyce Tyler contacted me and said I had until tomorrow, so now I am trying to figure out how to get her caught any suggesstins ? i just emailed her back and said that I have the money for the so called loan and I was ready to send it .....Hope she falls for it ....
 my number is 216-386-0316 call for help