Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group/ Nathan Stee- Supervisor

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:Higley Arizona
Pinnacle Financial Group/ Nathan Stee- Supervisor
7825 Washington Ave. S., Suite 310 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group/ Nathan Stee Supervisor VIOLATION OF FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICE RIPOFF Minneapolis Minnesota

I spoke to a collector from Pinnacle Financial a while back advising them that no one lives here by the name they were asking for. The collector was VERY persistant and talked over the top of me and wouldn't listen to the corrected information I attempted to give him. I informed him that this number is for faxes. He said he will continue to call and HUNG UP ON ME!!

This company continued to call my home phone SEVERAL times a day.

I finially answered today and tried to speak to the collector and tell him that the "Joe" they're asking for doesn't live here, and NEVER HAS !! He was just as persistant and RUDE as the first collector... He LOUDLY told me that he WILL continue to call, and that he will "call later". THEN HE HUNG UP ON ME!

I got the phone number that was listed on my caller ID and asked for a supervisor. A "Nathan Stee" stated he was the supervisor. I told him that someone from his company calls this home # SEVERAL times a day and the person doesn't live here. Nathan confirmed my home number and proceeded to tell me that I WASN'T TELLING THE TRUTH !!! That they had spoken with "Joe" a week or so ago. He argued with me when I told him that was impossible because we generally dont answer this line AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... THERE'S NO JOE HERE !!! Nathan said that I was lying (although not using those words) I advised him that he was in violation of the FDCPA and to CEASE ALL CONTACT. I told him my Husband's full name and told him to check to whom the phone is listed to, and for how long. HE CONTINUED TO ARGUE AND STATE THAT THEY W I L L CONTINUE TO CALL UNTIL THEY CONTACT "JOE".
I filed a complaint with the State of Arizona's Attorney General: Terry Goddard.

THERE ARE VERY STRICT GUIDELINES FOR COLLECTIONS ESPECIALLY IN ARIZONA!! GO GET THEM TERRY !!!

Lou
Higley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Nathan-Stee-Supervisor/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Nathan-Stee-Supervisor-VIOLATION-OF-FAIR-DEBT-COLLECTION-PRACTIC-267522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group/ Nathan Stee- Supervisor