Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:Mount Vernon Kentucky
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave S. Suite 400 Minneaplois, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group Very RUDE people who accused me of lying! Minneaplois Minnesota

I was contacted by Pinnacle Financial Group due to an outstanding bill I never received from a phone company. The first lady i spoke with was very nice. She told me to contact the phone company to see why I was charged such a huge amount. I was then to call back and reach her at her extension.

After I contacted the phone company I discovered the bill was due to being charged for an early termination fee twice. One of those fees was adjusted off but for some reason the other was not. They filed a form to get the bill back in the hands of the phone company.

I tried all day the very same day I was contacted by Pinnacle Financial Group and could not get a hold of them. On the day that I did, I was transferred to a Supervisor. He then told me I HAD to pay the bill. It was already turned over to them. I tried to explain to him I had an extra 15 days to terminate the service because I went through a corporation. He accused me of lying and told me I did not know what I was talking about.

After being called a liar and that I was stupid basically, I became infuriated. I asked to speak with another supervisor and he, very hateful and mean, said, "NO!" and then hung up.

Once I called back and was transferred to him again, he said I was wasting his time and hung up. This made the second time he had done that! Oh boy did this cause me to blow my top!

The third attempt, I was transferred to him again. He said there was no other supervisor. He was my only option. I tried to explain to him that there was a mistake and I just wanted him to here what I had found out from the phone company. He didn't want to listen to me and kept interrupting me. He asked if I had paid the bill. I told him no, because I hadn't. They never mailed me one. He then replied by saying, "Then go get your checkbook!". When I tried to make him listen he said, "If you continue to interrupt me I will hang up."

This made no since. He could interrupt me but when I tried to cut off his sentences, he threatened me! He was to rude to listen that I had tried to take care of this matter in a professional way. He was a SUPERVISOR! Who, no matter what type of company it is, would talk to someone this way. You would think that if they are wanting your money they would be just a little bit nicer about the way the talk to you.

Hopefully, the phone company will take care of this like they promised and I will never have to deal with this PIG again!

Heather
Mount Vernon, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneaplois-Minnesota-55439/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Very-RUDE-people-who-accused-me-of-lying-Minneaplois-Minnesota-304161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group