Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Vero Beach Florida
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave S. Suite 410 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group I have never owed them a dime but they call me day and night for a year Minneapolis Minnesota

I have been recieving phone calls from Pinnacle Financial Group for over a year even though I have never owed them a dime. I have explained they have the wrong number and asked to be taken off their calling list but they continue to call every day!

The last call on February seventh of 2008 they were very abusive demanding my first and last name. I would not give this information to them because this is not my debt.

When I asked to speak to a superviser He was extremly defensive about the call. When I asked him for his address so that I could send a registered letter to the company he refused to give it to me. He said that I was not enviromentally friendly and was willing to cut down a tree to write him a letter.

These bizarre calls must stop and I should not have to change my phone number to do it. When I told him it was illegal to keep calling and harassing me he also started to argue with me asking if I was an attorney.

The whole ordeal is just crazy!!!

Vero Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55139/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-I-have-never-owed-them-a-dime-but-they-call-me-day-and-night-for-307176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group