Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Fri, May 28, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 01, 2010

• Reported By: agman90 — Frustration Missouri United States of America
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave. S. Suite 410 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Pinnacle Financial Group Persistant callers, like to talk over me, said I didn't know what I was talking about Minneapolis, Minnesota

*Author of original report: Thank you!!!

*UPDATE Employee: LTD Commodities To Help With Resolution

I have talked to several different representatives 7 times this week alone. The first time I informed them that the bill in question was paid in February. Their response was ok have a nice day. The next day a call from them...told me I needed to get LTD commodities to verify.

So I called LTD commodities was told that they would send that over to them but they only sent out about once a week. I said ok. I then called Pinnacle and told them that they would receive the confirmation in about a week and a half (to give them time to receive it). Asked to not have any calls for about a week so that would give them time to get info. They said they couldn't do it because on an automated dialer.

The next day I got 3 calls. Again told them that they would receive the info from LTD. They said no they wouldn't because LTD doesn't do that. I said that I was told that they would and to give it a week. I called LTD again today and asked to make sure that they would send the info to them, and not to me, which they confirmed.

I called Pinnacle and told them the same thing again. within 15 minutes the MOST RUDE person that I have talked to yet came on the line and said just pay it. I said no....it's been paid. Can't you read the notes? he said yes but unless you send the info it's gonna stay in collections. I said fine, you will receive the info in about a week. he asked if I was gonna send it. I said, no LTD is sending it to you. He laughed and said, no they don't do that so you are gonna get a call every day. um, ok. I told him that at least it was job security for him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2010 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55139/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Persistant-callers-like-to-talk-over-me-said-I-didnt-know-wha-608257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group

Thank you!!!

AUTHOR: agman90 - (United States of America)

I appreciate your response to my complaint. However, I would like to make it clear that I have NO problems with LTD Commodities. Your company has been very professional and polite. And I would definately do business with you again. I was able to explain my employee problem before and everything was worked out to both of our satisfaction.

My problems have been with Pinnacle. I understand that proper paperwork is key here. But when I was told to "overnight" my proof that my account was paid in full, and that I had no outstanding balance, I refused. Not to make trouble, but when I was informed that the information was coming from the original company, I chose to go that route. But I don't like being called a liar, and told that I don't know how the system works. I worked collections for several years, and I NEVER had problems like this. If we so much as raised our voices, we got wrote up.

Again, I do not want anyone to think that LTD Commodities/ABC distributing are the target of this report.

LTD Commodities To Help With Resolution

AUTHOR: Kristy g - (U.S.A.)

Hello agman90,

I am concerned to hear that your recent experience with LTD Commodities was less than favorable. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience.

In reviewing your posting it gives the impression that there may be some miscommunication between Pinnacle Financial Group and LTD Commodities concerning the balance and account in question.

I would really like to review your account and discuss details with you further for resolution. Please reach out to me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com and provide your account number and best way and time to get in touch with you. Once your email is received, I will contact you right away!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Most sincerely,