returns

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Springfield Missouri
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave S Suite 410 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group Rude atrocious phone etiquette Minneapolis Minnesota

They call with a recording saying please hold as they have a very important message for you, as if their time is valuable and yours is not. Then they do not identify themselves but only start asking for my 34 year old son by his first neme. When I asked for them to identify themselves as I would have given my son the message, they refused to do so. I finally got the name of the caller, Debbie but she continued to badger me without identifying her company. I guess I too would be ashamed to admit working for them. I called back and complained to her supervisor about their practices and rudeness. He did not even offer an apology and then had the nerve to ask if I had a phone number for my son. I informed him that if I saw this toll free number on my caller ID, let their caller expect a 130 decibel whistle to answer next time!

Allen
Springfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55139/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Rude-atrocious-phone-etiquette-Minneapolis-Minnesota-358260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group