Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2007

• Reported By:Daytona Beach Florida
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave S Suite 410 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group Very rude person, had gotten my unlisted phone number confused me with someone else--told to remove became rude Ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota

I am have called at all hours, left messages, never called them back, because I thought it was a tel-market call--but when she mentioned finaces, I thought I better call her, when told that I had a Visa Card that was in collections, I told her she was wrong, she became very rude with me, when I asked for the address to write them that they had the wrong person, told me that it would not work and that we needed to work out payments, I told her I was not the person who she was looking for and asked her how she got my unlisted number. When I told her that I would take legal action against the hassertment, she hung up one me---I thought the governement regulated these types of collection agency and how they can operate--someone needs to check into this one--this is a disgrace to American values.

Daytona Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55139/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Very-rude-person-had-gotten-my-unlisted-phone-number-confused-me-1033508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group