Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:usa Other
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave. S Ste 310 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group Their employees need to go to charm school!!! Minneapolis Minnesota

My husband and I are extremly frustrated with Pinnacle Financial Groups harrassing phone calls, rude comments towards us, their lack of ettiquite and their late night phone calls. We started recieving their phone calls two days after getting a bill from our previous phone provider. We dispute the matter and have told them this from day one.
They say we owe this company and we both know the amount is not correct. It isn't even about the money in our situation. My husband was told this evening by one of their callers that we are the reason this country is in jeopardy. Excuse me, we pay our bills every single month and work our butts off to keep it that way. I don't need anybody telling me that we are a piece of garbage because they say we owe them this money.
We have asked for an itemized statement and they have yet to provide this to us. Isn't it my right to know what I am paying for?
I am at my wits end with these people. I am willing to pay them as soon as we find out the exact figure that we owe. I will not pay them until this is done. In fact my husband and I are going to send the one penny every month, It is worth the stamp price!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439-2409/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Their-employees-need-to-go-to-charm-school-Minneapolis-Minneso-394755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group