Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Sun, June 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 01, 2008

• Reported By:Lilbery Texas
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave S. Ste 310 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group They call me all the time they are very ugly and won't let me explain they call me only by my last name Minneapolis Minnesota

they statarted to call me when i was not able to pay my bill. i try to tell them that I was not able to pay at this time due to my husband wk not paying him and they would left and tell me they did not believe that some one would work and not get pay. I try to explain to them that my husband is a truck driver and some times it would take six weeks before we get pay, they told me if I did not sent the whole amount that i owe them, they can take my personal belonges and they even asked me for my account numbers (bank) whom do i owe my home, my car and they told me they can take everything from me.

What i want to tell you is that i try to make arrangements to pay my bill, i told them like i can send you this much and they say no you have to pay the whole amount and i will tell them why you think i'm behaind?, that's because i do not have the money. i stop answering my phone and then they will call me at work all the time. i told them they are going to have me fired and they told me they did not care as long as i pay the money i owe. i want to tell you that when i have extra money i pay 500 300 or 200 and they still harrasme all the time.

I WANT THEM TO STOP CALLING AT ALL TIMES. I DO WANT TO PAY THE BILL, BUT AS I CAN, NOT AS THEY WANT. I NOW I OWE THIS MONEY AND I'M GOING TO PAY.

Aura
Lilbery, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2008 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439-2409/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-They-call-me-all-the-time-they-are-very-ugly-and-wont-let-me-exp-336210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group