• Report: #391900

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Miramar Florida
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washingtn Ave S #410 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group Harrasment by phone Minneapolis Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: the better business bureau is no help

Like many of the complainants I receive harrassing phone calls from this collection agency for medical equipment. Their practices are not business like:calling 7 days per week any hour of the day or night. The collection agent who called me did not like my tone of voice so she hung up on me as I was agreeing that I owed the money, am paying the money and will continue to do so until the product is paid off.

I called back and left a message that I did not appreciate her hanging up on me when I am cooperating. Since that time I have been receiving calls mainly late at night, early in the morning on or Saturdays and Sunday and the agent hangs up on me. She never leaves a message and is not simply just harrassing me without performing any collections.

I recommend filing as many complaints as you can to the BBB on this company.
at the website where their headquarters is located so it will reach their executives.

Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washingtn Ave S #410
City: Minneapolis
State/County: MN
Zip/Postal Code: 55439-2430

877-369-1985

Concerned Consumer
Miramar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Harrasment-by-phone-Minneapolis-Minnesota-391900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group

the better business bureau is no help

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

HARRASSING PHONE CALLS IS ILLEGAL! YOU CAN SUE THEM!

You have to file complaints against Pinnacle with the Federal Trade Commission

Also go to www.budhibbs.com for more info on this bottomfeeder

Send a Cease Communications letter, certified mail return receipt. They are required by law to stop calling when they receive the letter.