Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave South Suite#410 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial - Pinnacle Financial Group THIS SHOULD NOT BE LEAGAL, THIS COMPANY IS A RIPP OFF!! Minneapolis Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: Michelle is still here

*Consumer Comment: NEVER MAKE VERBAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH COLLECTION AGENCIES

I called this comapny to help settle a dept of only over draft fees....... And I called and spoke to Michelle at EXT #2114 who was trying to help me. I told her that I am willing to settle or pay off this debt of over draft fees I had with a prior company. She told me that they could only settle for $350.00 however due to the financial strain of this economy I do not have that kind of money lying around...( Who does ) So I told her I will send them money to pay off the balance however it will have to be on a payment plan. She told me that would be fine and gave me her ext # and told me to call her in two weeks to make the first payment. I told her that I do not have a checking account and that the payments would have to be done by money order and she told me to call her with the money order information and they would be able to process it over the phone. Then on the second day after speaking to Michelle I get a phone call at my JOB and this woman who was by-polar. She called me and told me that she seen I called and that she wanted to help me. I told her that I already spoke to someone and she told me that all the information was wrong that Michelle and she misslead me. Then she started telling me that I am a left and how could I right bad checks and that I was going to go to jail....What is she talking about? I have never wrote bad checks.......I told her that I did not and that I owe fees and than she told me that is the same thing and it is theft and a crook. And how can I do that.....I was so shocked how she flipped flopped on me and went crazy yelling like a mad woman. I asked he if she was done throwing her strange episode and she told me to get help because they were going to sue me..... What is wrong with these people one second they want you to pay money to them and the next they do not............This is so wrong and confusing at the same time I cant beleive this Company.........

StarksL
Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Pinnacle-Financial-Pinnacle-Financial-Group-THIS-SHOULD-NOT-BE-LEAGAL-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-385886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group

Michelle is still here

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I have always tried to find a way to help a person pay off their debts in a manner that will fit for them and still fit the creditor. If you are still looking for a way to pay this off call me my extension is now 2140.. I still work in the same department and I am willing to work with everyone who wants to find a way to pay off their debt. I dont yell or degrade people, it gets me nowhere. I know there are collectors out there that are very pushy, but I dont feel I have helped the creditor or the debtor in the situation by forcing a person to pay if it wont work for them.

If you find of a collector who is not respectful of your situation, hang up, wait 10 minutes and call back. Most of the time it is luck of the draw. If you find one you can work with and is respectful, get their first and last name and extension. Once you have this you can ask for your collector even if the company calls you.

Just some small advise from the other side of the fence. Michelle

NEVER MAKE VERBAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH COLLECTION AGENCIES

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Your first mistake was talking to them at all - they will agree verbally and then come back demanding more money

Always communicate with them in WRITING