Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Reported By:Land O Lakes Florida
Pinnacle Financial Group
Internet U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group constant calls rude will not listen Internet

I am receiving calls from Pinnacle Group, along with ach financial. I have been harrassed daily over and over. I told ach that I did not owe the money the are trying to colect. I argued, spoke with supervisors ect and they transfered my account now to the pinnacle financial group. I basically entered into a diet/nutrional program with a local hospital. The hospital over a 6 month period never charged me a co-pay. They said the classes were covered by the ins company and all I had to pay for was the food. Well according to ach the hospital department closed down and sent them an invoice for 6 months of co-pays that the hospital said I owed. I told them the understanding of the classes, I called the hospital. I dont know where they got this information from. I told them to contact my ins company and talk to them about it. This issue has been going on now for 2 yrs. I am not paying and I told them that. I don't understand how I can attend a nutrional class for 6 months and no one tried to collect a co-pay and it wasn't brought to my attention until this collection company called. I think the hospital is trying to get money that isn't owed. I do owe a bill with that hospital from a seperate incident for $50.00 I told ACH I would pay that by money order and they wouldn't accept that, they wanted my checking account #. I told them no way, I knew they would debot my account for both bills. They wouldnt accept a money order as a payment. So now they have transfered my account perhaps 3 times now to Pinnacle group. I won't be answering the phone.

Cara
Land O Lakes, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/internet/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-constant-calls-rude-will-not-listen-Internet-332600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group