Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Pinnacle Financial Group
www.pfgservices.com Internet U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group wrong number calling Internet

After reading all the horror stories about this so-called company, I wanted to leave a comment. The thing is my wife and I have absolutely no outstanding bills. Even when I was super late on a few bills many years ago, they did get paid off. My wife has recently been getting tons of calls on her cell phone from this number (888-228-4840). Now, she has never talked to them, because she picks up and a computer puts her on hold. wtf is that? If you're the one calling me, you don't have a computer saying "please hold for an available operator" or some crap like that. In any case, I am more than willing to bet they just have a wrong number anyway. I had the same thing happen to me with this "red line recovery" calling my cell phone and asking for some mohammed character. Sure enough, a web search revealed that they are more scum bag "zombie-debt" collectors. So since there IS no debt, is there any way to punish someone who consistently calls a wrong number? Note that with the calls *I* was getting a while ago, I would explain that they had the wrong number, they would apologize (at least none of them were rude @sses like apparently PFG are) and "remove my number from their list" All this only to start getting more wrong number calls, a month or so later, from some *other* sob's and to start the cycle all over. This is why I'm interested in seeing the bottom feeders burn.

Anonymous
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/internet/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-wrong-number-calling-Internet-305234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group