Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2007

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Pinnacle Financial
7825 Washington Ave. S., Suite 310 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial phone harassment, repeated phonecalls, rude employees, refusal to remove from list Minneapolis Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Hey Joe

*Consumer Suggestion: just a question

I began receiving calls from an unknown company, asking for someone named Luis; half the time they'd hang up, and the other half of the time when I began explaining I WAS NOT Luis, they would simply hang up on me. It got very irritating and to the point where they'd call me 10-15 times a day.

I finally called them and was greeted by a real j*****f who refused to tell me his name or who he worked for. After explaining the repeated calls and harassment, he laughed at me, said "yeah, right", and hung up the phone. I called back, and a woman told me the name of the company. After a bit of argument she agreed to take me off their "list". Very rude irritating company, whose employees are a disgrace to humanity.

Alex
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Pinnacle-Financial-phone-harassment-repeated-phonecalls-rude-employees-refusal-to-remov-241259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial

AUTHOR: Micheal - (U.S.A.)

I think he was able to call them back because of caller ID. I've seen a few phone calls come in that will show the number and not who it is. I've seen some that won't show either and then I've seen a few that will say someone's name but no number.

Plus I think you can dial #69 or something like that to call the person who last called you.

The phone company is also a big help to, just call them and tell them what is going on and sometimes they can block the call for you

(Long OT story short, my mom once called the phone company to get my highschools number blocked cause they kept sending out automated messages to all students and if you hung up while it was talking to you it would automatically call you back. So you HAD to listen to the whole thing. My mom got upset about constantly being called by them because she didn't let the automated message finish so she called the phone company and had the number blocked.)

That would of been my suggestion.

I would say though it sounds like someone gave false information to them and that who ever gave them your number owes em money. I once had a neighbor put my apartment as theirs with rentway and had them knocking on my door and leaving fliers. When I called them telling that they got the wrong person they were rude and skeptical.

Hey Joe

AUTHOR: Gabriel - (U.S.A.)

Alex made his point clear to me, yours I don't understand. It is possible that "Luis" used to have the phone number that Alex now has, or the credit bureaus records could be off by one number. Either way it doesn't matter as to the contents of your post Joe.

Could you clarify yours a bit more as to what exactly you are trying to say?

Thanks

#6 Consumer Suggestion

just a question

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Believe me when I say I am an advocate of doing what ever is needed to get rid of junk debt buyers. Still, I have to be skeptical of this report-just how was the OP able to provide the contact info (address, etc) if the calls were unidentifiable as the OP stated?

This report is suspect even if the agency is scum.